Soft Rejection - Need Some Advice From You.

Hi Everyone,

I’ve just got a couple of hard rejections on themeforest, this is my first soft rejection. I need some opinion from you guys…

View Demo

Message from reviewer is:

1. Unfortunately, your submission is too similar to existing item(s) in our marketplace. Your upload must be a unique concept not based on any existing marketplace item.

2. Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.Please focus on developing the concept/design of this template further and improving the overall quality and uniqueness as much as possible before resubmitting.

3. In this case, the submitted template is more like a ‘framework’ than a full fledged design. Make sure that all components are designed to work with your template’s concept.

Any advice/feedback will be helpful.

Thanks,
Noman

Anyone? Please…

Looking nice :smile:

Get more focus on Typography.
About me section looks little simple (improve that if possible).

Thank you dude :smile: I’ll will follow your advice .

Yea typography and a little too plain (lack of bells and whistles) is the reason I suppose. Make it premium with elements, sections, over effects etc. Good luck

Thank you dude! I’ll try to make it more premium by adding bells and whistles :wink: