Soft Reject Again - Please Help Me.

I got soft rejected again, the reviewers message is:

1. Unfortunately, your submission is too similar to existing item(s) in our marketplace. Your upload must be a unique concept not based on any existing marketplace item.

2. In this case, the submitted template is more like a ‘framework’ than a full fledged design. Make sure that all components are designed to work with your template’s concept.

What I’ve to do further? I can’t understand and can’t even find item like this one in the category where I’m sending my item, so how it can’t be unique or If it isn’t unique then can you suggest me how to make it unique?

Please tell me that what should I do to get accepted there, any help will be highly appreciated.

Demo Link

Anyone, Please? I need your feedback.

Maybe the category is wrong? I mean, try looking somwhere else. It would be easier if you showed us a little preview.

@krzysztofbobrowicz: The category is not wrong. The category to which I sent item is Site Templates/Personal/Virtual Business Card. The link to preview is given in this post.

Probably, it is technically fine, but as they wrote: must be a unique
Try to add some special effect or interaction.

1 Like

Thank you due :smile:

But as for front page, is it fine or should I modify it. Thanks.

Anyone Else?

“Make sure that all components are designed to work with your template’s concept.”

IMHO,

1. Yes you should modify the front page a little. There is too much white space. Add more style or animation on the ‘diamond’ section. Where it says programmer, designer … maybe space it out away from the box.

Your concept is unique and I love it!!! Just some more little edits I think it will be great. Don’t rush :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you too much dude for your comment :slight_smile:
I’ll definitely follow your suggestions. Thank you very much!