Can’t understand what needs to be done to fix this.
- Please make sure all default Theme Unit Test content is styled and formatted properly.
example(s) and there are more:
Please import the Theme Unit Test [http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Unit_Test] file and make sure that:
- All default content is formatted properly.
- Posts display correctly, with no apparent visual problems or errors.
- Posts display in correct order.
- Page navigation displays and works correctly.
- As “sticky posts” are a core feature, the theme should style and display them appropriately.
- Lack of body text should not adversely impact the layout.
- Theme must incorporate both the “Tag” and the “Category” taxonomies in some manner.
- Floats are cleared properly for floated element (thumbnail image) at the end of the post content.