Soft rejection. Any Estimation how much time it will take?

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Envato Market Place. My First item got soft rejected. I did make the changes mentioned in reviewer’s feedback but still got soft rejected for some other issues. Initial review took 12 days. Resubmitted review first took 30 minutes. But now it has been over 2 days since re submission without any feedback.

Can someone help me understand the review time process? On their site it is mentioned that on average it takes 1 day to review the re submission.

Thanks In Advance.

Hello!

You can see the Review Turnaround For ThemeForest. As I see Resubmissions for HTML Templates are reviewed within 1 day (of course this is average), but anyhow the review time for soft rejections should be between 1-3 days.

Good Luck! :sunny:

@ThemeSLR Thanks for the reply. I have another question. Is there any limits to the number of soft rejections? I have got 4 soft rejections for my first time.

Also the rejection reviews are quite generic and at some occasions same rejections related to spacing and alignments.

Thanks.

No there is no Soft Rejections number limit. But if you don’t fix or improve your item you can also get a hard rejection.

Can you please have a look at this demo link and suggest something regarding uniform spacing from section to section? Also one of the rejection is typographic Hierarchy. I have fixed it on my own but still latest rejection mentioned it.

No Comments from the community?