soft rejected in font description

Dear
Friend Forum

I have received an email that my item has received a soft rejection,

1. Your item does not use document fonts. Non-standard fonts should always be documented in the item description - with a link - AND inside a help file within your main .zip file.

2. Don’t include the actual font files in the download folder, as you don’t have the rights to redistribute them.

What should I do ?

and how to fix it? do you need special changes to the bird logo too?

Thank you for your time.
regards
Faaza Designs

2 Likes

I think in documentation you didn’t provided information about the font you used in your item. you should to provide documentation about font you used in your item, also you should not include the original font in your customer download zip.

Non-standard fonts must include a link to the font used in both the item description and a help file. Read full article on using outside assets for more information.

Thanks

3 Likes

and yesterday I did the revision as determined,

• I have included a link to download the font in the help file, and have not uploaded the font in the download file.
    then I uploaded the file again but I received a rejection

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Hummingbird - SPA and Beauty Abstract Logo Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

This item was previously soft-rejected. Please follow the instructions in the rejection email and update that item. Do not upload as a new item. Thank you.
How to Update Items:
https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000534786-Updating-Portfolio-Items

may be you have uploaded as a new item after done the update. You should go to your Dashboard then go to ‘Hidden Items’ tab/page. in the ‘Hidden Items’ page you will see your item. Click on that item then go to edit and upload the update and in ‘Message to Reviewer’ section provide your update details (what you have done for the update).

Hope will help.

Thanks

Hi @mgscoder

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:
now they are visible on my portfolio.

Thank you very much
regards
Faaza Designs

1 Like