Soft reject

Hi,
I’m talking about my project Social Media App Promo Pack, Envato Market Team email me my project have needs some improvement. i all fix and re-submission, but still sent me same email. can you help me what’s the problem now?

Thanks

Please post here what email you got and what you did.

2 Likes

– this is the Envato Market Team feedback –

You’re nearly there!

Hi Damith Harsha,

Thanks for your submission.

‘Social Media App Promo Pack’ isn’t quite ready for VideoHive. But don’t fret, we’d love to see you resubmit after making the changes outlined by the reviewer below. When you’re ready, you can upload your changes here.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Unfortunately no new files are uploaded. Looks like you’ve forgot to select the new files from drop down list before resubmitting. Please try again.

Last Reviewer note:
Please don’t change the original font whenever you use word “envato” along with Envato logo symbol in the same design.

This is considered an alteration of Envato logo and is not allowed. Please use logo in official font or change word “envato” to your company name or something else to illustrate that it is only a title placeholder and not part of the logo.

Video assets must be provided as image sequences or video files within a Quicktime MOV container, and must use one of the encoding formats supported by the latest version of After Effects. Please provide your “Basic Shape 16.mov” video asset in correct format.

“Social Media Pack Vector Mobile V1 (CC (13).aep” and “Social Media Pack Vector Mobile V1 (CC).aep” give missing file error for 22 assets. Please fix it.

Please clean render queue for your project file. It should be empty. Previously rendered instances makes it look messy and items that are added to be rendered might give error if the specified output location doesn’t exist. So leaving empty render queue is always the best option.

You’re not allowed to use unlicensed audio in your tutorial video. Please purchase appropriate license that covers use in a product that you sell.

Please be aware we have updated our watermarks. You can find the new Envato watermark on the Help Center here. This means that all new item submissions and resubmissions from the the 14th of March onwards will need to use the new watermark in the preview. Items submitted using the old watermark, may be rejected. Read the full announcement post here.

We look forward to reviewing your submission once you’ve made the changes!

Regards,
Envato Market Team

1 Like

Have you done all these? For example did you clean the render queue? Did you remove the audio track in tutorial video?

And it is not same email it says: “Unfortunately no new files are uploaded. Looks like you’ve forgot to select the new files from drop down list before resubmitting. Please try again.”

2 Likes

Dear DrMotion,
I much appreciate to replying me, :slightly_smiling_face: :pray: yes everything fix and uploaded. okay I’ll again check and re-upload. ones again thank your support.

Warmest Regards.
DezignKing

1 Like

You are welcome. Yes check all this and be sure you are uploading as a re-submission not a new submission.

If same problem try to contact the Author Help.

2 Likes

okay sure I will do. Many thanks.

2 Likes

Dear DrMotion

I hope all are doing well and good!!!
If you don’t maid can i ask small question? also sorry for the disturb to you.

Warmest Regards.
DezignKing

Yes, sure. Ask.

1 Like

Dear DrMotion,

I Thanks to replying me, :slightly_smiling_face: :pray: Finally
‘‘Social Media App Promo Pack’’ after effects project in my portfolio

but have a question, why still this ‘’ This item may not be property released. ?

can you tell me why is that ?

Congratulations! :tada::tada::tada:

Don’t worry about it. All items in this category have this statement. This text appears when you use something like “Iphone” model or any “Social Media Icon” in your template. So all is good :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank You so much :pray: :slightly_smiling_face: :star_struck:

I am so much happy approved my project… and i will upload soon another template. ones Thank you very much your support :pray:

1 Like