Soft Reject : Responsive Issue in HTML template

I currently submitted a HTML template in the ThemeForest and i had a message from the review as below

“RESPONSIVE ISSUES: Your files are either inaccurately represented as responsive or have responsive layout issues. Please take a moment to make sure that your design layout looks correct at different breakpoints and that all text is scaled appropriately for smaller devices.
Tablet breakpoint needs improvements. You should handle better the way you are organizing components in the screen.”

Here is the demo link http://demo.accesspressthemes.com/storevilla-html/

Can any one please figure out the problem in the responsive for me to work on it?

Have you tried it on a small screen? The first thing I saw was this at the top, and I don’t think it is acceptable (what is the map icon doing? :stuck_out_tongue:):

Try making your browser smaller in width, and look around. Text is overflowing on top of borders or is extremely close to the edge in some cases. If you advertise it as responsive, it should look perfect on small screens too.

@baileyherbert thank you very much for pointing out some issue.

So for the header contact info, it would be fine if i arrange it in separate line as
[icon] info@punte.com
[icon] +977-1-4671980
[icon] Mathuri Sadan,
5th floor Ravi Bhawan,
Kathmandu, Nepal

or is there any better way?

And i will try to increase some sideway spacing in the smaller device.

Thanks again

That contact info is definitely one to fix - it’s never going to be easy to fit that much content tidily on a mobile so maybe hide it and replace it with a call to action button that displays it via pop up or modal.

There’s other aspects that are not really mobile optimised eg the two images side by side under the main slider etc.

Remember making the browser smaller is not the same as actually viewing it on a phone

1 Like

@charlie4282 Thank you. I will work on it.