Just checked your plugin but I think you misdirect the reviewer and also your customer will ne encourage to buy the plugin because:
- your wp-login url and front end url are 2 different url, should be same domain/subdomain.
- Though in front end there is nothing important but in front end you can give a flowchart/user guide for the plugin features and how to use them
- backend plugin settings need to be more modern and user friendly.
- both front and backend a video user guide how touse your plugin will keep more commercial values.
According to enavto upload rules:
already hard rejected Item again resubmit (without significant changes) not acceptable by envato. You may re-submit once you have done significant changes and can be considered as a completely new item that is entirely distinguishable from the first upload (your rejected item). So that it look and feel as like a totally new Item with new premuim features and functionality.
Can I Resubmit A Hard Rejected Item?
- If your item has been Hard Rejected , you cannot re-submit the item.
- Attempting to resubmit your rejected item(s) is considered an unacceptable use of Envato Market and may result in revoked upload rights .
- You must create a brand new item and ensure it is entirely distinguishable from your rejected item.
More information here: How to Get Your Items Through Review at Envato – Envato Author Help Center