Soft reject & Hard Reject

Is this common to getting hard reject after soft reject?
I’m totally surprised . In soft reject they asked me to provide them demo login credentials for testing. After resubmit i got direct hard reject. I don’t why if something not matched to their requirement they should inform me where i can improve or something right? Anyone knows about it?

Thanks

Without full demo access reviewer don’t start review. So, they asked for login credentials and after review I think they hard rejected because of Quality Standard. In your email they may mentioned hard rejected because of Quality Standard.

So, I recommend please study some more on approved items in your item category to know about the standard and start a fresh one to get approve.

I already did lot of study on approved items. they don’t even write any comments on their code & WP coding standard so far away. But in my plugin i did everything that asked for codecanyon still unexpected result from them.

What is the demo link?

Did you include all the documentation etc and package it up right?

I did everything what they asked for so far.
demo links mean? login credentials? you asked for?

No - you need a working example of the plugin in action showing it in action as well as the logins to the admin side

The reviewer is not going to install it to test it for you.

When you say ‘everything what they asked for so far’ - do you mean based on the requests from the reviewer, or did you compile the submission correctly the first time?

You originally missed the demo part, so you need to make sure you have done all the other parts like the documentation, setting up the files correctly etc. Code Item Preparation & Technical Requirements – Envato Author Help Center

Check your message i gave you information about demo.

My work security is flagging that link as suspicious, so we won’t be able to test it.

Your best option is to post it here and perhaps @mgscoder can try

Okay THanks

I’ve done demo documentation part correctly.

Here is demo login credentials
Can you please check what’s the matter
https://wpsocialposter.rezonateapp.net/login/
Username: wpsp
password: zsh2X9PANRnsatuy(t

Let me know thanks

@mgscoder did you check mate?

Here is the demo https://devspunch.com/wpsocial-poster/

Can you please check the video then you will see my file structure for this item.

Please let me know if need to change anything.

from your video I can see you have some more zip.
You should have the structure like this:

1. thumbnail.png for item thumb which is 80x80
  2. inline_preview.jpg for item main preview image which is 590x300
  3. preview-screenshots.zip for item screenshots where all images in .jpg/,png and max width 800px
  4. Main File (purchased download zip for customer) as like wp-special-poster.zip and within this zip you should have:
    a). a documentation folder named as like documentation
    b). your plugin zip

You can ignore Optional fields file.

That’s all

More zip i didn’t upload it while uploading item on codecanyon.
Did you check plugin demo?

Thanks

This is thing if i correct on file upload preparation that you gave me. my item will approve right?

Just checked your plugin but I think you misdirect the reviewer and also your customer will ne encourage to buy the plugin because:

1. your wp-login url and front end url are 2 different url, should be same domain/subdomain.
  2. Though in front end there is nothing important but in front end you can give a flowchart/user guide for the plugin features and how to use them
  3. backend plugin settings need to be more modern and user friendly.
  4. both front and backend a video user guide how touse your plugin will keep more commercial values.

According to enavto upload rules:

already hard rejected Item again resubmit (without significant changes) not acceptable by envato. You may re-submit once you have done significant changes and can be considered as a completely new item that is entirely distinguishable from the first upload (your rejected item). So that it look and feel as like a totally new Item with new premuim features and functionality.

Can I Resubmit A Hard Rejected Item?

• If your item has been Hard Rejected , you cannot re-submit the item.
  • Attempting to resubmit your rejected item(s) is considered an unacceptable use of Envato Market and may result in revoked upload rights .
  • You must create a brand new item and ensure it is entirely distinguishable from your rejected item.

More information here: How to Get Your Items Through Review at Envato – Envato Author Help Center

Thanks for your valuable information. some of these things not clear to me can you please tell about them?
2 , 3, 4 number point can you please tell me details?

Thanks

2,3,4 is about user friendly issue. make your plugin more user friendly and put a video guide about the plugin features and how to use in frontend demo page and plugin settings page.