Soft reject & Hard Reject

Plugin settings page mean inside my plugin settings you mean right? Where i need to put video user guide? and front end page too right?

I’m not able to use plugin_name.someother_domain.com for demo purpose? or do i need to use same domain as plugin name?

Also on reviewer message should i need to give direct demo login url right? like this one
https:plugin_name.com/wp-login

Thanks @mgscoder

yes, right. you can upload a video in youtube and put the video in live preview link and wp-admin plugin settings page. video will help reviewer and customer to know more about the plugin (because this is totally backend plugin customer have no option to check the plugin features without wp-admin access).

you can use any domain/subdomain for your plugin demo. but for reviewer you should use same domain/subdomain for both plugin settings (wp-admin) and live preview link.

for any wp plugin author must have to provide wp-admin access to check the plugin settings. Also for the customer should have to provide live preview demo url. where live preview demo url will use for customer to know about the plugin features and functionality.

Okay.

I’m not clear about same domain can i use for reviewer like this?
demo.some_other_domain.com/wp-login or demo.pugin_name.com/wp-login.php

For reviewer demo login credentials i need to provide on reviewer message right ? but for our customer demo credentials where should i need to provide demo login credentials on demo page right? or do i need to provide them both on reviewer message.

One more thing if demo preview & demo login credentials url not same it will be an issue?
Or it’s okay to have different url?

Thanks

On plugin submission demo url codecanyon says (Link to a live preview on your own hosting (i.e. https://my-site.com/demo/).) it will be just an page where all plugin information i mean userguide and login credentials right?

pugin_name.com so funny! you should use your own domain/subdomain. don’t make it complex.

right, in Comments for the reviewer field.
for customer you can provide login credentials in the item description.

for wp plugin wp-admin and demo should be same url. So, one credentials will be fine for both. if you know wp well then this questions should not come from you.

don’t make things complex. just thing your website running on wp then will you have 2 credentials for wp-admin and your website front end? very funny questions.

now if you want plugin settings and front end will be different domain then it will be your own risk.

What do you mean by front end ? don’t tell me what front end i know what it is but in that case i want to know :smile: or the demo URL on plugin submission field you mean? in this page just all plugin description will be there & features user guide video etc. This URL & plugin test demo URL if not same that could be a problem ?

Like this https://yourdomain.com/demo where remain plugin description & user guide etc.
and plugin testing URL https://yourdomain.com/demo/wp-login.php

Sorry for asking question again & again. because i want to make thing right mate because i put lot of hard work on it hope your understand.

Thanks

it will be perfect.
The term “ front-end ” refers to the user interface, while “ back-end ” means the server side for example wp-admin or wp-login.php

i’will made significate changes on this item as per codecanyon rules then before i submit the item can you please guide me on it personally? I will be grateful to you rest of my life.

I mean when my everything ready i will inform you and after your checkup done after that i will submit it.

Thanks

please don’t depend on anyone. Do your best and submit but when you will submit again mentioned about previous rejection and about your significant changes. So that reviewer take a note about your changes. good luck for the next submit!

If plugin name remain same it will be an issue? or need to change brand name?

better to change slightly.

After changes plugin name do i need to mentioned about this rejection?

yes as I mentioned already! because your plugin functionality will be same as rejected item but this time you will made changes (improvement).

@mgscoder Hope you doing well & fine .
Again asking for help from you. can you please help me this time?

Here is front-end part of this plugin where people can find the features and functionality of the plugin and how it will work & how they can use it before buying it. Here, Everything has been explained clearly. I have been provided some video tutorials for better understanding of this item and it’s proper use.

Front-End Link : https://demo.devspunch.com/wp-postman

Here is the Back-End part of this Plugin where you can test this Plugin. First of all you need to Login to see WP Postman menu on WordPress dashboard sidebar. Click on it and you will find rest of the plugin functionalities there. Then you can test the features one by one of this plugin if you want to make sure everything is working fine or not.

Back-End Link: Log In ‹ WP Postman — WordPress
Login as Admin
Username: wppostman
Password: @yOR1aP1MH#lvT9zc3

After your review complete please do let me then i will submit to codecanyon. if any correction please suggest me to make it right.

Thanks in Advance.
Respect from my heart.

Just a quick feedback from my side:
Front end now mush better with more user friendly guideline.

In backend:

1. Will be better if you improve the Posting Campaigns Statistics graph with more info display.
  2. In Plugin Settings why there only Instagram settings? Others social media on/off missing there. Menu navigation should be more user friendly.
  3. In Schedule Calender all types of Campaign (Pending, Processing, Completed) Demo should display.
  4. Update and Update List Should rename with Changelog.

When i gave you access that time no data now there is data you can check.

Because others are default but Instagram case i can’t put it default because some FB permission reason.

Okay i will put there

I don’t understand the update and update list thing .can you please tell me about this thing? but i got the change log.

Thanks once again
Let me know if i missed anything.

I mean your plugin Update menu. there you will find update list Rename it as Changelog List or Changelog.

You can submit after your final check and see what result come from the reviewer because they will check your coding also.

If any problem in my code i will get soft reject right? but i did follow everything what codecanyon given the guideline for WP plugin.

if meet quality and some small issues exist then soft reject and they will give you scope to fix those. otherwise can be hard reject.

Okay. now I can submit right ? What do u think it will going to be approved? from your experience.

Thanks