Slider Revolution License Issue

I originally purchased my 3rd Slider Revolution for my dot com domain - I was then able to get the dot org for the same domain - I migrated my dot com domain over to my dot org domain using All-in-One WP Migration and removed the entire site (without deactivating my license)
Since the 2 domains served the same purpose, I decided to delete my dot com wp site and point the dot com domain to my dot org installation - Long story story short, to correct my issues with the license I spent hours restoring my dot com site where I was finally able to deactivate my original license. I deactivated the license on my dot org site, deactivated and then deleted the Slider Revolution plugin.

I reinstalled and activated the Slider Revolution Plugin on my dot org site and activated with my Item Purchase Code.

The problem is that I am still locked out of everything - What will help me resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Greg

You can get in touch with Slider Revolution author @ThemePunch-Support-K they will help you to solved your issue.
Here is ThemePunch Support
SliderRevolution Item Support

Please check Reuse Slider Revolution Purchase Code on New Site.

Thanks for your reply!

I thought I would be able to swiftly resolve my issue with your provided links… only to find that I’m unable to post ANY ticket as the system says that no Premium Licenses was found for ThemePunch Products… Even though I’m signed into my account and can see my purchases??? I had posted a ticket previously however all record of that ticket (except the reply I received via email) disappeared?

@ThemePunch-Support-K sounded like a solution however I’m unable to post so point me in the correct place where I can resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Greg

Why did you bother posting your reply? I’ve been providing technical support for over 30 years so, be assured, I explored all the options before I posted. You just didn’t read or understand what I wrote!

Hi GTrobaugh,

Thanks for using Slider Revolution. I’m sorry to hear about the frustration you had there. Could you contact us via our email at help@themepunch.support so that we could assist you further with this?

Thanks!

KC
ThemePunch

1 Like

Swift reply depend on item author team how they are active or how much time to giving reply.
Yes you can see your purchase on your account login your account an check
https://themeforest.net/downloads
ThemePunch-Support-K already replied to you hope he will solved your issue contact with his mail.

I actually did mention that I “Could see my purchases”??? RIF - Thanks

No we(at envato forum) can’t see your purchase!
Envato team member can see or if you give purchase key item author then he can verified

Hi GTrobaugh,

Are you still having issues activating the plugin? If you are, please do not hesitate to contact us via our email at help@themepunch.support and a member of our team will assist you further with this.

Thanks!

KC
ThemePunch