Seeking feedback after rejection of my template

Hello fellow authors,

I recently submitted a template called “RoofMaster - Responsive Roofing Services HTML Template” to themeforest.com, but unfortunately, it was rejected by the Envato Quality team. I understand that my template didn’t meet the quality standards required for approval, and I am disappointed by this outcome.

I appreciate the time and effort that I put into creating my template, and I am eager to learn from this experience and improve my skills. I am reaching out to the community for feedback and guidance. I would be grateful if you could share your thoughts on what I could have done differently and what I can do to improve my chances of getting my future templates approved.

This is my template link: RoofMaster - Elevate Your Roofing Business with this HTML Template

Thank you in advance for your help and support,

Jamal

Apart from the lack of the design details and some design issues, the template is not good enough to be sold as a premium item at Envato.

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback on my template. I appreciate your honest assessment and I understand that the template lacks design details and has some design issues.

I would be grateful if you could provide more specific details on the design issues that you have identified. This would be very helpful for me in understanding what needs to be improved and how to make sure that my future templates will meet the quality standards required for approval.

Thank you again for your time and support,
Jamal