Riode Theme License Issue

Good day,

I purchased the Riode theme today and after installing and activating, I had some issues and deleted the install and tried again, Since I previously activated the theme, when i reactivated it, I received this error: This code was already used in mydomain.com

How to I get the old activation removed so I can reactivate ?

Hello @aslammotala

Get in touch with the author of the theme, they will be able to assist. Here’s how you can do that:

1 Like

Thanks, I did that and the theme Author replied telling me to drop my php version to 7.4 which obviously didn’t work because its a license error. This is why I Opened a ticket here. I feel like I’m stuck now and not being understood. What are my other options? theme was purchased today, do I attempt a refund?

Technically since you have downloaded the file you’re no longer eligible for a refund except if the item is broken or doesn’t work as advertised. Which it does but there is an impediment. You can read more on refunds here → Can I get a refund

I’d recommend you keep an open discussion with the author and explain the situation more, because this doesn’t have anything to do with the version of WordPress, but with the license which can be used only once.

Maybe it was just a matter of miscommunication and misunderstanding from the author’s side. If you don’t manage to solve the issue you can contact Envato Market Help and Support.

Okay, thank you, I have submitted another ticket to their support. Your help is most appreciated.

1 Like

No worries, that’s why we’re here :wink: I hope you’ll have this situation solved as soon as possible!

Hi, I have the same problem. Did you get the solution?

The only solution will be to contact the author as advised above. Envato doesn’t monitor the usage of your license so any activation issues are on the author’s side.

but should there be any to make the change or update? just as there are with other templates such as eduma.

There might be, but the process will vary by theme, so it’s always best to reach out to the author as we cannot offer any universal solutions here. You can also try searching in the item’s comments section for the keyword “deactivate”.