Release Forms. What is this?

Release forms including the nothing for product. When upload products on Envato. Please support

doru said

I personally, does not work for any company. So I should choose release forms? Adult Release, Minor Release – Minor and Property Release

Any time there is a recognizable human face in any marketplace item, you must submit a signed model release form. If there are multiple people in the shot, you must submit a signed form for each person.

unfortunately is difficult to work here if you don’t know the english language. There are a lot of complicated requirements that are hard to understand if you don’t know the language.

Probably in your case you don’t even need the release form.

I suggest you invest some time in an english course. :slight_smile:

If in my project doesn’t have any face, all of them are Lanscape and taken by me. Do i need a release form ?

cknood said

If in my project doesn’t have any face, all of them are Lanscape and taken by me. Do i need a release form ?

If there are no people in those landscapes, then no - you don’t need model release forms.

However, for some of the buildings and/or properties in the world, you will need a property release form, in case they show up in your footage. (One of the examples being the Eiffel Tower in Paris, if it is the main subject in your footage).

urbazon said

If there are no people in those landscapes, then no - you don’t need model release forms.
However, for some of the buildings and/or properties in the world, you will need a property release form, in case they show up in your footage. (One of the examples being the Eiffel Tower in Paris, if it is the main subject in your footage).

If I don’t need a release form, but the upload column have required. So, what am I going to upload?

cknood said
urbazon said

If I don’t need a release form, but the upload column have required. So, what am I going to upload?

If you don’t have recognizable faces or properties then just leave “Release Form” box empty. It’s not required it’s optional.

Best Regards,
Andrey

Thank you Andrey.
If i’m use a preview picture from photodune for my project. Do i need a release form from Author?

^ No. You just need to provide a link to photodune item in your description.

dorde said

^ No. You just need to provide a link to photodune item in your description.

Thank you very much. Have a nice day :slight_smile:

if we use the natural photographs like any forest or rivers or falls which is taken from google images then?
only in preview but not in original file.

No you can’t use google images in demo or original unless they are licensed for commercial use

I’m trying to upload my stuff such like after effects projects or motion graphic footage where no human face is appear nor any public things, yet my stuff is not approved for keeping blank release form options,

can anyone help that how can I solve this problem? thank you.