Rejected Track's

Hello Guys, I’ve been learning music production using FL Studio for 2 years, and my music got rejected many time’s.It’s feel hurt enough when you are trying you best and your music got rejected very easily. I really want to prove my family that i can make music as my career. I knew there’s a lot if people still learning yet failed to fulfill their dream. Can anyone please help me review my track and tell me what should i improve? By the way sorry if my english not good enough.

Hey :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3:

I think that the track is interesting, but not so interesting matching nowdays standarts.
Especially i can pick from the track the piano (to midi sound and not commercial), strings (the same), kick (too agressive I think)
It’s a corporate track, put it’s too pumped and punchy, it must be background and a little bit soft if you know I’m talking about

Try to listen top tracks here on AJ, especially in your favorite styles. Try to achieve that quality and sound.

Your music must meet the profession standarts and have commercial value for video projects. Also I can recommend to learn on YouTube tutorials, courses more and keep going to write music. Write the music you would buy for yourself.

The quality of tracks on AJ is improving day by day so you have to match this and permanently work hard and learn I believe.

I wish you will get it!

Cheers :call_me_hand:t3:

Hey @evanbrencer88!
I’m not going to comment on your track because it shows that you’re not there yet. Making this kind of track tells me that you’re trying to make something similar to what kinda sells here on AJ and trust me, the market is already oversaturated with this kind of music, so it goes without saying that the standard is raised pretty high on this. Music is not about 4 piano chords a 4/4 kick and claps and call it a day. Before submitting have a listen to other tracks already approved and that are selling and compare them to your production; and ask yourself whenever you submit, ‘would I pay 19 bucks on this?..’

My advice is to continue learning (it is an ever evolving process), figure out what you want to do regarding the genre of music ( what do you like to listen, what resonates with you) , experiment a little and maybe then you you can bring home some bacon.

Hope this helps,
Best wishes and good luck!

Thank’s for your time. Mixing and Mastering i learn by myself and i got a lot of information on you tube.I think I’m gonna continued doing this even i got rejected many time’s.

I see. Thank you for your time :slight_smile: