Regular or extended license in my key

Hi

I want to buy flatsome to create a shopping website

My issue
I want to sell watches.
There are second hand watche and new watches which i want to sell.
I sell this watches to any people wo whant to buy it.
Do i need a Regular license or extended
I have only one website and the user is myself
Its my own shop
So conclusion
I want to sell products to people.
I hope you can help me

Regular would be fine

Are you sure
So i can sell my products on this website
And if you are sure
Impreza or flatsome which one would you recommend

I can’t comment on individual themes esp as there are so many considerations around suitability, ease of use, functionality etc that only the buyer can answer

That said - yes I am sure that regular would be fine. If you want to ask for official (I don’t work for envato) clarity then you can email support

Envato Market Help and Support

Regular license will be fine for your website.

If the end users need to pay to see the end product, you need an Extended License. There can be more than one end user as long as there is only one end product.

Example: A website that requires money before you can access the content

No of course its an normal shopping website
Every one can take a look
No costs for looking
Only if they purchase an watch they pay money
Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Yeah it’'s only if the end users (in your case: potential customers who visit the site) have to pay to access, view or use the end product created with the item… in your case: the website. So most e-commerce sites are fine with a regular license. If you were making some kind of Netflix service, then that would require an extended license… as people have to pay to unlock and have access to all the features of the site.

I know you’ve already received the correct answer, but just wanted to add another ‘regular is fine’ to the mix, and let you know what does and doesn’t require an extended license.

1 Like

Thanks
For the information :+1: