Regular license or extended license

So I’m starting a small freelance thing to build websites for businesses. As I’m not that expert, I’m going to use themeforest themes, change text and pics and add plugins according to costumer request and charge for that work.
Question here is, what kind of license do I need for that? Is regular good?

Thank you

A regular license will be fine for that :grin:


Thank you :wink:

1 Like