Re-register theme after domain change

I’m using Avada theme for a customer website. After the customer changed the domain for the website, I can’t register the theme and get the message “The purchase code is already being used on another domain.” I was not able to unregister the code before the domain change.
Can you help me?

Hi @bjobst,

To use purchase code again which already used for any website (mean theme license already registered) you have to unregister/deactivate the theme license from the old domian/website. you can not use the same purchase code for more than 1 website.

If you don’t have access of old website wp-admin where the theme registered/activated then you have to contact theme author and request them to unregister/deactivate the theme license from the old domian/website.

contact the theme Author and let them know How to Contact your purchased theme Author, the theme author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

1 Like

How can i know the “old website” i have 6 licences, meaby in test site, can i know where the code is activated?

No such features exist but some theme author has their own database systems to keep a record and customers can manage it through the author’s support forum/system. So, you can contact the theme author if they can assist you. Thanks

Yes…the feature exists. VERY SIMPLE

https://theme-fusion.com/support/purchase-codes/

1 Like

thanks so much