Transfer License to my new domain

Dear developer,
I have bought a theme and install it. Due to my client requirements I needed to change the domain. However, when I asked my local hosting provider about adding my new domain they did with terminating or resetting all my database. This is a huge loss for me and I don’t have any backup neither the hosting provider(they are saying). Anyway, I will have to start everything from very scratch but problem is I am unable to activate the license as it keep saying it’s already been activated for another site. I would really be great if you could help me how I may remove the license from previous website and add to my new website.

Hi @Rajuhossain,

To use purchase code again which already used for any website (mean theme license already registered) you have to unregister/deactivate the theme license from the old domain/website. you can not use the same purchase code for more than 1 website.

If you don’t have access of old website wp-admin where the theme registered/activated then you have to contact theme author and request them to unregister/deactivate the theme license from the old domain/website.

contact the theme Author and let them know How to Contact your purchased theme Author, the theme author will be happy to assist you within their scope.

Thanks