RE : Regarding Theme installation issue ( We are getting menu issue and not able to import dummy data)

we are install theme from our local Host, but we are getting issue Menu and dummy data import thing’s, Please help me thing’s, many people raise same kind of complain, Please help me asap.

Contact email id : veerapandian2005@gmail.com

I’ve not seen any in pattern of such issues the forums, do you mean in the specific item’s comments section? The support tab of the item itself should be your first port of call if the item isn’t working as you expect it to, hopefully the author can provide you with the assistance you need.

when they will give me update and if you want i will give you my hosting details also, so that you can help me installation thing’s

You need to speak to the author of the theme to help resolve your issue.

How can i contact author support?

Go to the item page of the theme you bought, and there should be a support tab there. You can get to the item page by clicking on your name in the top right corner of any marketplace page, then click on ‘downloads’, and then click on the name of the item you bought. On the item page, you’ll see a bunch of tabs above the main preview image… item details, comments, support etc.

you means this link : http://wedesignthemes.com/support/forums/

what is this?

====================

Contact the author
This author will respond to buyers’ questions and provides limited support through their own support system.

Item support includes:

Availability of the author to answer questions
Answering technical questions about item’s features
Assistance with reported bugs and issues
Help with included 3rd party assets
However, item support does not include:

Customization services
Installation services
View the item support policy

Go to item support
Purchase codes

Authors may ask you for a purchase code to verify that you’ve purchased this item.
xxxxx - 19 Feb 2016 REGULAR LICENSE

==================================

Possibly. Did you get to that link via the method I detailed?

tell me support link and i don’t have option to place the message, Please you can add my Ticket support link, help me , i need to fix issue today.

Hi @fullforcefitness

Did you already read the theme installation documents? are you install the theme correctly?

Regards.

You can directly contact the theme author in the comment section of the item page. Just go to the item page on ThemeForest, click on the “Comments” tab, and you will see a form to submit your question.

i can not see any comments tab

Nothing is there form comments

they will get back to me asap from themeforest comments?

What theme did you buy?

Ok, well I see you’ve posted a comment, so the author should get a notification of that. Not sure if it’s related, but did you read the link regarding installation issues on the support tab?

You might also want to check the support topics in the forum here…

http://wedesignthemes.com/support/forum/health-beauty/fitness-zone-wordpress-theme/

And if you need to open a new thread then you can register in the box on the right hand side.

Have removed your posts as links to items aren’t really allowed in the forums, but needed to know what theme you’d bought, so it’s all good!