Question about buyers and item rating

Hello everyone!
Buyers don’t rate my tracks :disappointed_relieved: But all Envato nominations require a high rating…
How do you stimulate a buyer to rate an item? Maybe there is a way which I don’t know? :blush:

1 Like

Sometimes I saw in the description of some tracks a message like this “if you like it, please don’t forget to rate or leave a comment”" or something like this…
I don’t have ratings… maybe I’ll do that very soon :smiley:
good luck!

2 Likes

Yep, this is perhaps the only obvious way)) Thanks! Good luck you too

1 Like

Interesting thread but not many replies…It would be nice to have some opinions.
I think more you have sells more you have chances to be rated.
I don’t think to put a message like “please if you like rate it” can change things. Some top authors don’t do that and have many ratings…
But yeah it would be nice that buyers take 1mn to rate items they purchased and liked.
Come on buyers ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In a root not correctly, that the rating should be put manually. You’re in the supermarket do not put “likes” when you put an item in the cart. But from this, you need to do rating. if the goods put in the basket then this is rating. I’m not talking about the purchase.

It’s been talked about a couple of times here on the forum. You could include a small thank you note as txt or pdf in the zip-file with an encouraging message to rate the item.

3 Likes

Good idea! :slight_smile:

1 Like