Purchased theme, no email verification received, still waiting for a response

What is going on with Envato? I signed up, purchased a theme, need to start using it, and even after paying cannot access it because they will not send me an email to confirm my account. No response from support either. ???

Hi

Please go to your Downloads page and there you will see an option to resend the email verification. use that option.

Otherwise please wait envato support team will assist you soon.

Thanks

Yeah. Done it ten times. Changed email and even verified via the Envato place where it tells you to edit your email. And even if I change the email themeforest still says the old one. All buggy and dysfunctional with no support.

Please wait for envato support team reply. they will check it for you and will assist you. Thanks

Thank you very much for the information. But the other day I had similar problems with accounts, when I wanted to register on one site and could not, because there it was necessary to enter a mobile phone, and I did not want to show it to the site. And I decided to google this problem and came across this site MobileConfirmation . Immediately I solved all my problems and created as many accounts as I wanted and did not even use my mobile number, which was very important for me! Therefore, if you have similar problems, use the service! :slight_smile: