Purchase code is not valid. (errNo: 5f09b######)

I purchased (the 7) theme two days ago, after updating php and wordpress I inserted the purchase code and it showed that error. I used it to contact (the 7) itself it says the code is incorrect too. I sent an e-mail but it’s taking time and i am in hurry. Moreover i have trouble looging in themesforest it accepts everything (name and pw) are correct but doesn’t log me in. what could be the problem- can anyone help?

Please open Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Thanks, but I already did so and they take too much time and I’m in hurry. It’s a purchased item and a wrong licence- should i be waiting all this time? isn’t there any shortcut for the problem to be solved? If you can refer someone as soon as possible to fix it, that would be great. Thanks

envato support team is the right team for any account related issue. hope they will reply you as quickly they can. Thanks for your patience

This is the worst experience I’ve ever had…

My Product Code is also not working on a template i bought. Author doesn’t seem to read the email probably every time I ask. I get some unrelated and unhelpful answer.
Also waiting for support to respond.

Hi

Please contact your purchased template author, template author will assist you.

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

Thanks

I did. He did answer the question. So you tell me what do I do now?

How can I contact the author (The7 theme) when I actually need the licence to contact them?

Hi

You can contact theme Author through theme Comments page and let them know How to Contact your purchased theme Author (you can use comments option to let them know your issue), theme author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

"Hi,

Regrettably, after further investigation, we’re using our discretion and will not be re-enabling your account.

Regards,

Envato Market Help Team"

Shouldn’t I consider it a scam yet? Unbelievable!!

I purchased a different theme yesterday and am in exactly the same position. Not happy at all.

After replying to that email I got this.

Unfortunately like all companies we have a number of internal policies in place which, for business reasons we do not divulge. After reviewing your account, we are unfortunately unable to re-enable it.

Don’t worry as your most recent order has been voided by the system, so no funds have been taken from your account.

Regards,
Polo
Customer Success

I’m not feeling the Customer Success.

Perhaps their system is broken.

Regards

By the way, this doesn’t work. YOU NEED THE LICENCE TO CONTACT!