Problems with "Themeforest Check". We need an official reply.

Hello,

I both installed Theme Check and Themeforest Check. I have problems with the following issues:

1. ZIP files are not allowed? Is this normal?

REQUIRED: Zip file found. Plugins are not allowed in themes. The zip file found was mytheme-post-types.zip

Normally all themeforest developers should include post types and shortcodes using pre-packed plugins. So I would expect Themeforest check to surpress this warning but it doesn’t. Should we avoid this warning? What is “acceptable”? Why is themeforest-check outdated?

2. Theme folder-name

This is very important. I named theme folder as “qual_mytheme”, not “mytheme”.

Why did I do this? Because when there is a theme with the same name in Wordpress-repo, Wordpress tries to sync and confuse the buyer. When WP “syncs” it removes the files of original theme and uploads the files of the public one. I think this is important. There is always another theme with the same name in Wordpress repo.

WARNING: Your theme appears to be in the wrong directory for the theme name. The directory name must match the slug of the theme. This theme’s correct slug and text-domain is clover.
(If this is a child theme, you can ignore this error.

This is the warning I’m talking about.

You can ignore this:
REQUIRED: Zip file found. Plugins are not allowed in themes. The zip file found was mytheme-post-types.zip

Theme name and the directory name should match. If the text domain is “my_theme” you need to name the folder as “my_theme” as well