Problems with the Newsmag logo when opened from Facebook

Hello, to see if someone can help me. I have the Newsmag theme installed in Wordpress. The problem I have is that when they enter my page from Facebook, the logo simply cannot be seen. Somebody could help me?

@tagDiv could help you on this as the author of the theme

Hello friend, of course. The logo of my web page is not seen only when it is opened from a facebook link from a mobile device. why?. I already sent a screenshot.

Hi,

Normally the logo image should be displayed as well, like all the rest of the images. Maybe there is some kind of an issue with it. Issues with the in-app browser are quite difficult to investigate as there is no proper way do debug them. I checked the website with the same browser, and it is the same for me, the logo isn’t loaded on your website. But it does seem to be in order if I check our live demo Screenshot by Lightshot We would like to take a closer look at this issue directly on your website, please send us an email at contact@tagdiv.com and provide admin login for the website. Let us know.

Regards, Simion C.

Hello, they told me to contact me at this email. I have problems with the logo of my website but only when it loads from Facebook to the mobile browser. If you need admin access let me know. Thanks.

En lunes, 25 de julio de 2022, 03:36:30 GMT-5, tagDiv via Envato Forums notifications@envato.discoursemail.com escribió:

| tagDiv
July 25 |

• | - |

Hi,

Normally the logo image should be displayed as well, like all the rest of the images. Maybe there is some kind of an issue with it. Issues with the in-app browser are quite difficult to investigate as there is no proper way do debug them. I checked the website with the same browser, and it is the same for me, the logo isn’t loaded on your website. But it does seem to be in order if I check our live demo Screenshot by Lightshot We would like to take a closer look at this issue directly on your website, please send us an email at contact@tagdiv.com and provide admin login for the website. Let us know.

Regards, Simion C.