Pricing clarification

I when I pay 16.50 per month, will I be able to download any asset without any limitations or do I need to buy separately to each of your partner’s assets?

For example, by paying 16.50 per month, can I download website templates, intro videos, mobile app templates, logo designs, music, sound effects, photos etc? Or do I need to pay for every individual asset or subscribe to respective partner of yours?

Please clarify. This is not clearly explained. I have been struggling to understand and sent you guys email also. Hope you can clarify soon.

cheers, Ven

Envato Elements provide a subscription base service for unlimited downloads where Envato Market (as like themeforest, codecanyon, graphicriver, videohive, audiojungle, photodune ) is marketplace to sell individual Items. In envato market there is no subscription service. In envato market you have to purchase item.

Envato Elements (https://elements.envato.com) where you will get unlimited downloads features if you subscribe there monthly/yearly. Here’s the current list of All available Items in Elements, just use search functionality at top to find any specific Item.

Also note that 16.50 per month will be applicable when you will subscribe for Yearly plan and have to pay full yearly fee $198 at a time.