Payment Doubt

Hi, I was making my payment for envato of 16.50USD, before proceeding, I had to ask that after paying 16.50USD, will I have to pay for each template or stock footage individually also or will I be able to download the templates or the videos directly (without any further individual payment)?
Please answer.

Hello,

The subscription is for Elements only. It does not let you download anything from Videohive, which works on a pay-per item basis.

1 Like

If I visit elements.envato.com it says that I will get an unlimited access to the templates & footages . So, just to be clear, if I make a payment of 16.50usd, I will still have to pay for each item I use?

Hi

Envato Elements provide a subscription base service where envato market is marketplace to sell individual Items. In envato market there is no subscription service.

Elements is separate than Envato Market (as like themeforest, codecanyon, graphicriver, videohive, audiojungle, photodune ) and not all the items on Envato Market are available on Elements. Here’s the current list of All available Items in Elements, just use search functionality at top to find any specific Item. If you like, you can certainly purchase the Item license individually from Envato Market which will come with 6 months of Author support.

Thanks

Hi @kshitij_dhameja,

In that $16.50 you are able to download everything from Envato Elements and you are not able to download anything from Envato Market(Themeforest, Videohive, Codecanyon, Audiojungle etc).
At Envato Market you have to purchase individual item with 6month support and here is no subscription.

Hope you understand!

1 Like

@unlockdesign I sure did now. Thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes