Premier League Football Predictions Contest 2019-2020

The new football season in England is almost here! If you’re an Envato community member and football/soccer is your passion (or you like to fake it like me), then you’re invited to our football predictions contest that will run the entire season (August 2019 - May 2020)!

Premier League Predictions Contest

We’re bringing back our popular predictions contest with the coveted golden football badge up for grabs! Take a few minutes each week to predict the result of each game and compete against the rest of the Envato community toward footballing glory!

ENTER HERE!

How It Works

We will be using a website called Predict Addict. Register online and join our special Envato mini-league by using the following code:

What Do I Have to Do?

• Predict as many scores as possible from English Premier League™ matches!
  • Be sure to keep submitting your predictions throughout the season (for those like me who know nothing about football, it can be a long season :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
  • We will try to post occasional reminders in this thread but the responsibility to check you’ve submitted your predictions is entirely yours!
  • Prediction rules / how scoring works
  • View the Envato league table / mini league

Prizes

Not only is this just for fun for the many football fans around the world we have within the Envato community, but we will also be awarding badges to all winners! So even if you don’t know anything about football, your predictions and participation could nab you a brand new, shiny badge!

• First Place: Football Champion badge + Football Player badge + (Special Prize to be determined)

• Second Place: Football Player badge + (Special Prize to be determined)

• Third Place: Football Player badge + (Special Prize to be determined)

• 4th Place - 50th Place Football Player badge

The “Football Player” badge will ONLY be awarded to the Top 50 entrants at the end of the season in May 2020.

Bonus Prize:

The person at the top of the league after Week One results will also win an Envato T-shirt! Week One includes all games played until Sunday, August 11 inclusively.

Terms & Conditions

• Please use either your Envato Market account name as your username or your real name on the predictions website. This makes it easier to award prizes and assign badges should you win.
  • All community members with an Envato Market account are eligible to play.
  • One entry per account, please.
  • Staff are eligible to participate.
  • The Premier League season runs from Friday, August 9, 2019 - Sunday, May 17, 2020.
  • We’ll do our best to iron out any problems along the way, but remember, please be a good sport, It’s just for fun! :slight_smile:

Let us know below once you’re signed-up, and lets get our footy ball on!

20 Likes

Done! Let’s start the game! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Right on!

4 Likes

I’m Batuhan Guler. Done!

2 Likes

Signed up! Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Let’s Start the Fun :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Done.

2 Likes

Done! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done! :innocent: Let’s start :fist:

2 Likes

Done!!!

2 Likes

Great to see this contest is back.

2 Likes

what a move! :upside_down_face::+1:

2 Likes

Done!

2 Likes

Done! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

this is cool but never understood why badges are not given to all participants … this is decreasing the interest because being part of the first 50 is just like sending an “ave maria” pass for a touchdown … u can dream of it but this is very unlikely to happen …

1 Like

Up

2 Likes

I’m in

2 Likes

Done! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ready!!! :soccer: Let’s take a trip to the football League 2019-2020!! :soccer: It will be fun & intriguing! I Wish all participants good luck and good mood!! :upside_down_face: Let’s go!!

2 Likes