Fantasy Football Premier League Contest 2017-2018

The new football season in England is almost here! If you’re an Envato community member and football/soccer is your passion, then you’re invited to Fantasy Premier League Contest that will run the entire season (August 2017 - May 2018)!

What Is Fantasy Premier League?

Fantasy football/soccer is a game in which you assemble an imaginary team of real life footballers and score points based on those players' actual performance on the field of play.

Read FAQs, Rules, T&C about Fantasy Premier League.

How To Enter?

It’s very simple. Register your team on official Fantasy Premier League website. You will have a budget of £100m to pick a squad of 15 players from the English Premier League.

After setting up your team, follow below steps to join the league.

1. Go to: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/leagues/join/private
  2. Enter below league code and click “Join league”.

League Code: 94752-616433

Prizes

• Envato T-shirt for winner who tops the league table at the end of August-2017 (until Gameweek-3).

• Envato T-shirt + Football Champion badge for overall winner who tops the league table at the end of season in May-2018.

How To Qualify For Prizes?

After joining the league, you must register by posting your "Team name" in this forum topic. You won't qualify for prize if you don't or forget to register your Team name and in such case, the prize will be awarded to next user in league table who registered.

In case of a tie, user who registered first by posting their Team name in this forum topic will be considered as winner.

How to find or edit your Team name?

1. Click on “My Team” tab.
  2. In right sidebar, scroll down to bottom and click on “Team details” button.

Terms & Conditions

• One entry per account, please.
  • Any Envato community member can participate including staff.
  • Winners will be announced in this forum topic and will be contacted by Envato for prizes.

Best of luck!!

2 Likes

Starting with me.
Team name: Red Torpedo

1 Like

Thinking of a good team name. That seems to be the key to success… much like who wears the best shorts in wrestling.

I’ve gone for ‘Dark Mata’ as a space/football pun mashup! Second choice was ‘Dukes of Eden Hazard’. Feel free to use that one if anyone wants to!

2 Likes

Team name: fk gradska cistoca

1 Like

@SpaceStockFootage Great team name(s)! :smiley:

1 Like

This is what I got from auto generating a team. It’s not too bad actually! :slight_smile:

50 PM

2 Likes

It is difficult to Create favorite team within budget limit and Max 2 player selection limit. I join already. :slight_smile: My team name: UP Sky

1 Like

Half of users who joined the league haven’t registered their team names here.

To qualify for prizes, its mandatory to register your team name in this forum topic.

I cant do it. Help please!

@Libra_Studio Let us know where you’re getting stuck, we’d be glad to help!

@templatin My team is called:

Iwobi Wan Kenobi

50 AM

2 Likes

I created team but where is the create and join new leagues tab? I dont find it.

@Libra_Studio Here you go:

:+1:

1 Like

I’m Batuhan Guler. Team name : Grand Eagles . Good luck to everyone. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im in. My team is : Feeling All Wight

As i live on a little island called the isle of wight :slight_smile:

Good luck players !!

2 Likes

Team Name: Last Cowboy
Good luck, folks!

2 Likes

Great stuff! I’m in. :slight_smile:
Team name: Underdogs.

2 Likes

Just joined! I like this type of competition than goal score predicting haha!

2 Likes

Team name: susahsenangbersamaFC

2 Likes