FIFA World Cup 2018 Predictions Contest

Envato is bringing back their popular predictions contest with the coveted golden football badge up for grabs! Simply take a few minutes to predict the result of each game and compete against the rest of the Envato community toward footballing glory!

eb494f3457c74de8049471e7edb72a6d1bc2cd8a

How It Works

1. Register on website Predict the Football using “Name” as your Envato Market username.
  2. Join special mini-league Envato World Cup 2018 by using the following code:

What Do I Have to Do?

Prizes

Not only is this just for fun for many football fans around the world but Envato will also be awarding badges to all winners! So even if you don’t know anything about football, your predictions and participation could nab you a brand new, shiny badge!

• First Place: Football Champion badge + Football Player badge + Envato T-shirt
  • Second Place: Football Player badge + Envato T-shirt
  • Third Place: Football Player badge + Envato T-shirt
  • 4th Place - 25th Place Football Player badge

Terms & Conditions

• Please use your Envato Market username as your “Name” while registering on predictions website. If already registered previously, update your Name with Envato Market username. This makes it easier to award prizes and assign badges should you win.
  • All community members with an Envato Market account are eligible to play.
  • One entry per account, please.
  • Envato Staff, Authors and Customers are all eligible to participate.
  • Envato will do their best to iron out any problems along the way, but remember, please be a good sport. It’s just for fun!
30 Likes

Great! Let’s join World Cup 2018!!

1 Like

cool! I will enter later!

1 Like

Done! Let’s fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

wow, would be interesting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome ! :smile:

1 Like

I love this contest, let’s go again!

1 Like

I’m definitely in! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh Yeah :princess:

1 Like

I’m in! That’s very interesting :slight_smile:

1 Like

I participate!

1 Like

I joined in. Personaly I bet on England :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done! Let’s do it!

By the way… who do you think is going to win?! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Superbly! This is a great contest! Super badge :1st_place_medal: Let’s Go!!!

3 Likes

name : Ristana

As exciting as this is, I always wonder why don’t we use the official predictor games from FIFA :thinking:

@BlinVarfi I used “Predict The Football” website because it lists the participants according to their “Names” (which should be their Envato Market username) and this makes it easier to track down winners.

I thought of using official predictor game from FIFA for this contest but I’m not sure how its listing the participants.
Envato used “Predict Addict” website for English Premier League score predictions contest last year, but it listed the real names of participants which made it difficult to track down the winners.

1 Like