Poland envato community

Hi! I am new in this awesome country. I just move from the south of Spain to Krakow in Poland to work in this nice city.

Would be great to do one meetup :smile: somebody know events (graphic design, development, mobile) in Poland?

1 Like

Hi kizzton!
Welcome to Poland :grinning:

1 Like

Hi kizzton!
Welcome to Poland! Krakow is awesome!

1 Like

Hi kizzton!
Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @PassionThemes!!

It is really awesome!! Thanks @piotrakz

Thanks @Arkadio :wink:

Hello @kizzton,
Welcome to Poland!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi,

Great to hear that. I can recommend Gdańsk, lovely city

Greetings, Piotr

1 Like

Welcome to Poland and best of luck!
Why have u decided to move here?

Krakow is big and nothing more, it is not polish city to the roots (if you know what I mean)… if you are looking for something with soul, come to Wroclaw :smile:

I was here a few months, and now I have got a job here :slight_smile:

I will visit soon :wink:

Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Kidston!

Welcome in Poland :slight_smile: Me and my Girlfriend - we love Krakow city, this is beautiful place. However, we choose Lublin city where we lives. Lublin is very inspirational town, amazing to creative work.

Cheers,
Lukasz

What’s the weather like? As a current ‘Southern Spain Dweller’, I might add it to my list of possible places to live.

Definitely not that good as in Spain :slight_smile:

Yeah, but it’s too hot in the summer! I’d happily accept a 10 degree drop in the summer, but I guess the trade-off would be colder winters. I’m seeing an average low of -3 in Krakow in January (Record low of -29!). It’s 7 degrees in Malaga, with a record low of -4!

Unfortunately in Poland we have now really weird weather, sometimes it’s hot for a 3-4 days and after that you have 5-6 degrees… Poland is not good in case of weather but it is beautiful country with many beautiful womens :slight_smile: