Please review the following issues that occurred

Hello,
I Need Help Anyone Who Is Able To Explain This? Help Me Please…
This Three Errors

• Main File(s) is required
  • WordPress Theme is required
  • Compatible Browsers must be set

Hi @yashlohade125,

1. Main File(s) is required => ZIP - All files for buyers, not including preview images.
    All files mean your theme files and documentation folder
  2. WordPress Theme is required => ZIP containing an installable WordPress Theme.
    Only installable theme zip
  3. Compatible Browsers must be set => In Category & Attributes section you will see ‘Compatible Browsers’ options, you have to choose browsers (your theme compatible with). Press CTRL key and you will be able to choose multiple options (browsers)

Thanks

Hey MgsCoder

• WordPress Theme is required
  • WordPress Theme Unable to parse comment headers

I Am Still Facing Those Error
Can You Please Explain Me In More Detail?

can you provide screenshots of your upload with the errors.

assuming getexcito is your theme name then you have to make to zip.

1. zip (for example: getexcito-multipurpose-wp-theme.zip) and within this zip you have to place your theme zip (getexcito.zip and if child theme exist then getexcito-child.zip) and a documentation folder (theme documentation). it will be your main zip
  2. only theme zip (getexcito.zip) for the installable WordPress Theme field.

I Have Done The Same As You Say But Still I Am Facing The Same Issue. Can You Please Help Me? Can You Please Explain Me In More Detail???

Share the screenshot of the filled upload form.

Ok, and when you try to upload this getexcito-theme.zip in WordPress via admin / Appearance / Themes / Add New / Upload, does it install correctly?

Hey Wait I Have Already Uploaded This Theme On My Wordpress Web https://www.getexcito.com/ You Can Check

And There it Is Not Showing A Single Error i Thought You Are Asking In Wordpress Theme Directory

Try to use different software to compress your theme folder to .zip.

That said, this theme will be 100% hard rejected. It is extremely basic. You are wasting time trying to submit it here. Take a look at some recently approved bestsellers to see what level of quality is required.

Okay Thank You