PLEASE HELP: Important question for prefixes

I got several soft rejections because the problem with prefixes here is the last:

Prefix everything and use unique (theme-name-based) consistent slugs. Additional prefix is acceptable for when the author is using a framework.

Avoid using initials or abbreviations.

Here’s a list of the most common things that should be prefixed: PHP function names, PHP class names, PHP global variables, Action/Filter hooks, Script handles, Style handles and Image size names.

Please see: http://themereview.co/prefix-all-the-things/

I am using everywhere authorname_themename_ everywhere I read the article Prefix all the things and i found that I am using style/script handles like this is this causing the problem for the reviewer?

wp_enqueue_script( ‘authorname-themename-theme’, get_template_directory_uri() . ‘/assets/js/authorname.js’, array(‘jquery’), ‘’, true );

wp_enqueue_script( ‘authorname-themename-libraries’, get_template_directory_uri() . ‘/assets/js/libraries.js’, array(‘jquery’), ‘’, true );

wp_enqueue_style( ‘authorname-themename-style’, get_stylesheet_uri() );

wp_enqueue_style( ‘authorname-themename-rtl’, get_template_directory_uri() .’/rtl.css’, array(), ‘4.2.0’ );

This is easy to change but the problem is this enough or I have to search for some other issue with prefix or this is the reason which is causing my rejections?

I will be really thanks if this time someone answer me!

same question. All corrected in accordance with the deviation, and again with the same paragraph

@Lesya do you use Envato Theme Updater?

You need to prefix php functions, variable, classes also

No. Functions, variables, classes etc. prefixed too…

@leafcolor all functions and classes are prefixed I am 100% sure but is this a problem (I am using this for the redux options)

same problem with me