Pindol Theme

I need some help. I have a site with over 70 pages, countless hours. I want to make sure the theme has been updated but very weary on installing Pindol over the old files. I may already be auto updating IDK. I was hoping to get some help from someone.

Thanks in advance.

If you’re looking for a paid support to update your theme without any problem, you can drop me an email and we can discuss the details

Hello,

Do you have any knowledge of BeTheme or BeOnePage. I currently bought the theme, love it but had a couple minor adjustments I need help with.

Far as Pindol I’m just wanting to make sure the site is backed up and updated. What would you charge me to take a look at that.

Also thinking about it, I do have a couple Web Design pages that don’t look like web design. Maybe we can talk about you making them look awesome.

Justin

Hi Justin,

I have some experience before, modified it few times for few customers.

For Pindol, could you please send me an email? I could send my offer then.
We can also discuss your web design issue as well once you get in touch with me.

Best,

Yigit

You asked if I could send you my email. This is it Justinmonk1234@comcast.net

Mail sent!

Not sure if I ever received an email from you. If so and I blew you off my apologies.

I am in need of help redesigning a couple of the Pindol Inner Pages I put together. I am looking for someone who knows pindol well enough to make the pages brilliant. I am not looking for a handout and fine paying for services. Can someone please tell me where to find a pindol professional.

Thanks

Justinmonk1234@comcast.net