PHP Error from coursector theme

My website is showing errors from coursector menu lib php files. PLease help to solve the issues. Thanks in advance.

Hi @abeautytomake,

I can’t find your account in envato market! from where have you collected the theme?

Please contact the author of your purchased theme using original purchaser account, the theme author will assist you.

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

Thanks

the web developer installs it on my site no idea which account she use to have a team. She left me without complete job so i am trying to learn web development and fix errors.
I do not know how/ may you chek by web address
for the email and acc, used to install no idea she just disappears during covid I cant contact her hope she ok but I need help from you,

This could be your theme but you would still need purchase code to get support from the author.

From your screenshot seems to me you are using old version theme mean your theme is not the latest version. Please make sure you are using the latest version theme and your server php version is uptodate.

So, you can purchase the theme and use the latest version. If you are not familiar with WordPress then you can hire a freelancer/developer. and this time not use theme from the freelancer/developer instead purchase from your own account.