PAYONEER WARNING!!!! Payment issue

Warning!!! Do not use Payoneer!!!

If you could, you can use paypal, or wire. They are most reliable.

Its been almost a month and they still didn’t paid us our money!!

They make empty promises, from a few business day, to 5 business day, and finally they will tell you they are reviewing the issue and you have to wait for xxx months or never get your money!!!

First week, they blame our bank for technical issue. I wen’t to my bank’s HQ and ensure theres no technical issue. So they can’t use this excuse no more so they said its their banking partner having technical issue.

The third week, now they admit its their technical issue.

Let me ask you, a month to solve a technical issue. In which they will not take responsibility to make your fund accesible due to their mistake.

They just keep you hanging.

Would you work with such company?

If you rely on them, you will get messed up anytime!!

Warning!!! Think carefully before you use!!

This is a FACT!

Sorry for your issues.
Using Payoneer for more than 7 years and never encountered with an issue before.

If @Nissim_Payoneer is still around maybe he can help you.

Me too, never had any problems :confused:

Its because you guys are lucky.

Just look at https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.payoneer.com

And search around envato forum, withdrawal unreasonable delay

Atm issue takes 3 months to have the fund back, etc.

If you guys depend on the fund to survive. I strongly recommed you not to risk your money them.

Or you may end up like me.

Hi, I am also using payoneer. Never had any issue. I transfer the funds into my bank account and it takes only one day. I wish you get all your funds from payoneer :slight_smile:

This is because you guys are lucky. Just wait for it.

One day they will mess you up.

I, Myself is an perfect example.

I’m frightened that my payement is delayed now :frowning: processed 13th not yet arrived to bank, bank says there are no issues in the local bank :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

But Payoneer they did say there was an issue with your intermediate bank.

Thank god, that payoneer messaged me saying the delay was due to easter holidays

They told me to wait till Friday, and it’s nto yet credited I called the local bank and they said the funds had being returned, this is really annoying, I can’t get the money I earned… How to trust payoneer any more

It seems you are right