onea theme

Constantly getting this error in the theme. Please advice.

There is 1 error:

• zip does not contain a valid theme: missing template “layout/theme.liquid”, missing template “templates/index.liquid”, missing template “templates/collection.liquid”, missing template “templates/product.liquid”, missing template “templates/page.liquid”, missing template “templates/cart.liquid”, and missing template “templates/blog.liquid”

Hello,

Contact with your item author hope they will help you out from your issue

Thanks!

Hi

Make sure you select the “Installable WordPress file only” option. If you select “All files & documentation”, you will not be able to install this zip as is. Instead unzip the file and then locate the installable theme file within it. Luckily most developers clearly label their files, so it should be pretty easy to find.

Also you can unzip your purchased download (All files & documentation) and check the theme documentation hopefully you will get necessary support in documentation how to install and all necessary help. If you have still problem with the theme then The best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Theme Author.

Thanks

Yes done that. Still not working

please contact theme author, link provided by @unlockdesign and let them know. Theme Author will help you. Thanks

@unlockdesign

Please advice on this. I am getting this error inspite of using the downloadable theme. You can check my site indi.express

Fatal error : Can’t use function return value in write context in /home/content/42/11726042/html/indi.express/wp-content/themes/onea/framework/modules/blog/templates/lists/standard/post.php on line 1

Hi

Please contact Item Author and let them know. May be this error for php version compatibility or any coding mistake. if you want to fix it from your side then please spend some time in google search with ’ Fatal error : Can’t use function return value in write context in’.

Thanks

Hi,

Please issue my refund for this item. Have tried everything possible. Will buy another theme.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

Siddharth

Hi

Please be noted if you think you are eligable to get a refund then you have to submit a refund request.

If you are eligable to get a refund then you can request for refund. Can I Get A Refund is an explantion of the refund policy, requirements, process and a button linking to the request form.

Here is all the information about refunds:
Envato Market Refund Rules

Thanks