Novo Demo Content Installation failed

Hi,
after following the instructions to install the NOVO theme, the Theme Wizard Installation, default plugins and activate the license, I have then to install the Novo Demo Content Installation which after 6 attempts I could no go further.
Attached are the errors it shows.

Hi

For any technical query about theme functionality the best choice will be contact theme Author and let them know How to Contact your purchased theme Author, theme author will be happy to answer your query.

Thanks

14 hrs has passed since I contacted the theme author (via ticket service) and no answers yet.

hope they will reply you soon. in the mean time you can use item comments option to let them know about your open ticket for support.

The author replied: “You need to disable the old library imagick in your PHP settings and this problem will gone”. Would someone explain to me what that means and how I disable the old library? where do I do that? in wordpress dashboard or godaddy dashboard?

you can contact webhosting support and let them know. Thanks

As I imaged, the hosting company blames the template provider because they said the template might not be compatible with the newest PHP update, and the template provider blames the hosting company by saying is a PHP settings issue.

you can get in touch with theme author and let them know. also can ask them about php version compatibility. you can fix this with the author support.