No payment and ignore from envato!

Where is my money? I did not receive money for the period November!!! it was supposed to arrive in December, but it’s already January and there’s no money. The information for payments has been updated in my account, because back in the summer I received a message that I needed to update the payment information. I updated it and according to the new system I received money in October, which means everything is ok. But for the period November, and now for the period December it says “Primary” what does this mean? I think someone decided to keep the money on the way to me :thinking: If there had been any mistake, then the money. would have been returned to my account, but no, this money simply did not reach me! And one more thing, I wrote many messages to support, I only received an answer, even two, that we will contact you and no more reaction for a week! Do you have to ignore me?! Where is my money??? Envato, where is my money??? I hope someone from the envato team reads this post and compensates for the damage!

Have you tried to open a ticket to support?

Yes, but no results

Almost the same situation here.
On the first of January, all earnings simply disappeared with a strange definition - “To the primary”. Envato support hasn’t responded for several days.

1 Like

That’s what happens every month. Your earnings are calculated on the first of the month and no longer appear in your balance, you are then paid on the 15th of the month.
The only “new” thing is the denomination “primary” which just means your primary method of payment as you set it up in your settings.

3 Likes

Did you carefully read what I wrote? I still haven’t received my money for November!

Thanks for the info!
This has never happened before, in my case. This is the first time.
But maybe it’s because I don’t have the ability to update the payment system.
In any case, I would like to finally get an explanation from the support…

I was reacting to @Eliho’s post, not yours. I was just stating that having one’s balance go back to zero on the first of the month is normal.

I have the same problem, did you manage to solve it?