No. 1 AJ bestseller of all time!

celebrations

Fellow Envato authors and users: I just learned that my track ‘Inspiring’ is now the number 1 bestselling track on AudioJungle, of all time! Check it out:

audiojungle.net/search?utf8=✓&term=&referrer=search&view=list&sort=sales

I would like to take this moment to thank all fellow authors across the Envato marketplace that have used this track in their videos and projects, which always helps boost sales for us AJ authors, and all who have purchased it, making this remarkable milestone happen!

Not in a million years could I have guessed its popularity when I wrote it :slight_smile:

Thank you all!
Patrick / PR Music Productions

Congrats, Patrick! A truly insane accomplishment! :clap:

Congrats, what a great achievement!! (and it probably sold a couple of times while I wrote this…)

Congrats, Patrick! :clap: :champagne: It’s really on of the greatest achievement at AudioJungle that author can get! :+1:

Thanks guys!!

Congrats Fantastic achievement :slight_smile:

Congratulation Patrick!

You have a great portfolio, i used one of your music in preview before (Here).

Thanks Ahmedd, looks great!

Congrats Patrick, that´s awesome!

Congratulations, Patrick! That’s a massive achievement, and well deserved! :tada:

Amazing!congratulations for that massive achievement :smile: :tada:

Congrats man :slight_smile:

Congrats! I have just made my first hundred sales (in total), so I couldn’t even imagine what It’s like to do that every week… With ONE track! :clap::+1::fist:

Great achievement. Congrats!

You hit the nail and the jackpot with that one, Patrick! Congrats :smiley:

Amazing achievement! Congrats!!

Thanks all!!

That’s amazing achievement! Congrats on that!

Congratulations for this this tremendous achievement. Your work is impressive. Best of luck for future sales.

hey Patrick ,

congratulation , i liked your track , just wondering what DAW you used for that ?

Thanks .