New milestone achieved: $750M in total community earnings!

Congr. to all Authors and Envato. We are part of Envato community since 2012 and we are really happy. Hope to be PowerElite author until 2021.

The 2019 year is not showed, the last segment 2018 > 2019 mean from 01 January 2018 to 01 January 2019 :wink:

But that doesn’t make any sense. How can an annual range be applied to a total? Remember, this is not “yearly earnings” - it’s total earnings shown historically year by year. The only way this graph is possible is if each year is showing total earnings on the last day of the year (31 Dec 2018, 31 Dec 2017, etc), and for 2019, total earnings at the time the graph was made.

Mmm, I think you’re right. My fault …

1 Like

No worries mate! I can definitely see the graph from your perspective too, it is indeed a bit confusing and could be better clarified. It just doesn’t make much sense for the “total earnings” figure to be an annual range. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers!

Wow! I’m from Romania. It’s great we are in top 5. We are a small country in comparison with USA , RUSSIA , INDIA and UKRAINE. Proud of my people!

4 Likes

Yay!! As a mark of celebration Envato is going to:

1. Remove the US withholding tax
  2. Move back to Aus
  3. Retract ADP
  4. Allow collaborations & multiple withdrawals
  5. Bring back the default sort to new items
  6. Delete Elements :sob::sob::laughing:

Congratulations!

What?It's not 1st April?
17 Likes

That’s impressive! Forward to billion! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very impressive! Congrats to all authors :slight_smile: Thanks Envato for doing great job too :slight_smile:

That’s great, nice to see India among top 5 :slight_smile:

Great stats!
I hope I will contribute to the 2021 goal and we’ll reach it way sooner!

Let’s go Envato!

1 Like

Cool piece! :slight_smile:

Impressive stats…!
My compliments and congrats to the entire Envato team and to all the creative people out there.:medal_sports:
Let’s keep or fingers crossed for everyone… because the greatest moments are those, when you see that increasing result pop up in a graph in your own statistic…!!!.:sunglasses:

Woohoo…I think I missed - the first time when I saw the post - the part from infographic that says about top 5 countries based on lifetime revenues. I only saw it a couple of minutes ago.

Good job, Romania! Such a great achievement for such a small country! Cheers to Romanian authors! :smile: :tada:

• this reply is not an official Envato feedback, it’s my personal point of view as author.
9 Likes

I’m happy for Envato. I wish each of us to earn as Envato. :grinning:

Impressing! Good luck to us all :slight_smile: I am honoured to be a part of this community.

Sumptuously. Hopefully Envato Market will continue to grow and reach even greater heights. Glad to be part of this community. Congratulations!

1 Like

Yeh, cool! Glad to hear that! (This is the only line you’ll see from this reply and I’m sure of that)
But thanks to your experiments I barely earned enough money to pay half my bills this month.
You earned, we didn’t!
We’re not a community at this point, we work for pennies. But you get your fixed fee with every sale we have, so good for you!

2 Likes

Very good numbers, new prospects and promising expectations, good for everyone. :v:

Everything is fine. Beautiful things and good items. so very nice.