Envato Market Hits USD $1B in Community Earnings

We’ve hit an amazing milestone recently: Envato Market has officially paid out more than $1 billion USD to our Authors! :money_with_wings:

This cements our place as one of the world’s biggest and most successful online marketplaces. :earth_asia: :rocket:

Envato Authors have earned more than $1.3 billion USD across all our sites—and 52,000 creatives earned more than $96m USD on Envato Market in the last 12 months! :money_mouth_face:

Check out this blog below for more information!

44 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

Great!

Best of the best, congratulations to all

:+1::+1::+1::fire::fire:

Its awesome ! congratulation to all Envato Market Authors! :v:

Why we can’t get any stats, reports and new announcements about Affiliate marketers? :sob:

2 Likes

Amazing! Proud to be part of it!

Great achievement of Envato community! :muscle: :clap:

That’s great!!:slight_smile: Congratulations!:slight_smile:

Congratulations! … Thats great and I am proud to be part of this lovely family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations. I just thinking im at 2600 for the sales on TF, and 3100 on VH or ~10000 for the all sales on Envato, shouldn’t i be millionaire by now? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations, but… Where is that green badge of mine? I didn’t receive it yet :laughing: :joy:

1 Like

Nice :+1:

Congratulations

Congratulations! Hope to see more $$$ Earnings!

Great achievement! Thanks to Envato for the opportunity. Congrats to all the Envato Market Authors. :clap: :clap: :clap:

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Congrats :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Great!

Congratulations!!! Great achievement. image