New Elements Author payment system - rollout paused (see update)

I also think it “First Century Bank” but there’s also “Bank of America” oiption :slight_smile:

Finally, thanks! :slight_smile:

I wrote an email to support but I will write here as well because it may be a popular issue.

I tried to make a USD payout to my USD bank account in Poland (or to my anoother account in USD in USA) but I can’t select USD, only EUR or PLN. There is no USD option. I have used USD>USD swift transfer for my AudioJungle earnings so far, how can I set up this payment method?

3 Likes

Could we maintain the old email based method of using payoneer? considering how popular an option it is. Getting paid through “receiving accounts” for the first time might prompt unnecessary verification / document submission requests by payoneer. Not to mention up to 5 days of delay after each payment is processed!

Additionally, new payoneer accounts are not issued receiving accounts by default, and have to go through the process of requesting new receiving accounts / a review process that might initiate a lengthy document verification process before a receiving account is given.

Even though we’re thrilled to have a swift option ready for Elements earnings, I think the general consensus is to bring the old payoneer traditional method of payment back.

6 Likes

This is a confusing process, go back to the old method, because it makes payments easier, we are designers not financial experts and each country has different regulations, what if in one country only payoneers can pay overseas.

Don’t give us any more trouble sir.

12 Likes

adding Payoneer payout is confusing. could anyone tell where should i add location and address of USA. Although i am not resident od usa. i live on bangladesh. can anyone share screenshot so that i can be clear

3 Likes

Hello,
For bank transfers why is there no option for USD transfers? This is the currency we are receiving the payment in, it should be a posibility to receive the money in USD also. I am from EU but all I have is my country currency and EUR, but I want to receive the money in the USD just like in payoneer. I do not see any reason not to have a USD options. @BenLeong can you please give us more info about this? Thank you.

2 Likes

Please Share Some Screenshots of how to add Payoneer.

1 Like

Address of Payoneer as an organization or address of the bank through which Payoneer works? Specify which address to add specifically.

Should I add this address as a postal address? To all non-US residents.
807 Dorsey St, Gainesville, Georgia, 30501, United States of America
or zip 30529 ?

3 Likes

I would like to know also. general or business? can anyone help who use payoneer

what about account types, individual or business? when setting up payoneer

This is too confusing, go back to the old email based method of using payoneer. We are designers, not an accountants.

7 Likes

Is this the same for everyone?

Considering Elements as an Australian company, How does it work with Payoneer US receiving accounts if only local bank transfers are supported?

2 Likes

After selecting the USA as a country can I use wise.com’s Routing number and account number to receive payment? I guess it should work for wise if it works for Payoneer.

Hi Ben @BenLeong , I can’t edit or update my payouts method, How to fix this problem? I attached (screenshoot file to your information. Thanks

Tell please, what NY address did you mean? Did you mean this address: 150 West 30th St, Suite 500. New York City , NY 10001. United States of America

@BenLeong, This address line is a bit confusing.
Is it enough to do as in the picture below?

2 Likes

Yes, I used this one. As soon as Envato will be sending money to Payoneer banks, it is reasonable to use the Payoneer address.

1 Like

same here. Please @BenLeong confirm if the payment will work in that case.
And will be great if someone helps us to correctly add the address. US address looks confusing to me (screenshot from @aliyarmikayilov ).

What about city? Cant go next page without filling city

What I show in the picture is just the visual expression of my question. So it’s not an exact method.
Please do not take any action unless @BenLeong answers my question.

2 Likes