New 8dio Ukulele Bundle

Wow ! I’m trying to use a real instrument but this librarys very nice ! and first week discount very good.

is an excerpt from 8dio facebook page :

Aloha fellow Ukulele lovers - check out our Ukulele Strummer in all its +4.500 sample glory. The Ukulele Strummer contains 13 different chords and 13 different rhythms - in addition we also added fret noises, x-legato, our chaos 3.0 FX system and strums in perfect 5ths, which really work well together with the Ukulele Solo.

The Ukulele Strummer and Ukulele Solo will both be released this week and will each cost $99 - we are also adding a hyper-affordable bundle option - which gets you both libraries for $149.

More information at www.8dio.com

Mahalo!

Fabulous! Take my money 8dio :smiley:

It’s too much cost, better to buy real ukulele!

I have and use a real ukulele but i will buy this bundle for sure - its a great timesaver for this happy, upbeat, ukulele songs :slight_smile: $150 USD is not that much - if you look at it as an investition, then its a good deal with really fast return of your invested money (15 sales!)! :slight_smile: Hmm??

I am wondering how this compares to Wavesfactory ukulele which costs more than 5 times less! I recently purchased both of the Wavesfactory ukulele VSTs for only $16.69 each. I have not done much with them yet but I know they are used in some top sellers here!

LeatherwingStudios said

I am wondering how this compares to Wavesfactory ukulele which costs more than 5 times less! I recently purchased both of the Wavesfactory ukulele VSTs for only $16.69 each. I have not done much with them yet but I know they are used in some top sellers here!

Agree :) wavesfactory ukulele is that not bad choice...

This library sounds awesome :slight_smile:

I own a bunch of 8Dio’s libraries and have had great results from them. I own their Steel String Solo guitar and if that’s any indication of how their other strummed/picked instruments are, I’m sure their Ukulele libraries are superb.