Need Wordpress Developer for Partnership

Hi, I’am Ten Igor, UI/UX Designer. I have over 4 years experience. I’m looking for wordpress developer(partnership) with extensive experience. You can see my approved PASCO | Creative Multi-Purpose PSD Template

Description of work:

• Convert PSD to Wordpress
  • Create documentation
  • Support

Payments

• 50/50% (can change)

I will also be involved and work to improve the theme, every day. And I will also work on customer support. I understand that a lot of work to be done by the programmer, but I’m going to work a lot for the success on ThemeForest.

Contact Me

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/igor.ten.91

Email: tenigor.net@gmail.com

With all due respect to your design, that is a hugely ambitious split and you are extremely unlikely to find anyone who will work to that (especially someone who is the kind of person you want to work with).

Given a developer has to build the theme, maintain and update it, let alone support it, which as we all know if now obligatory to a point, while you will earn 50% of earning and not be required to do any further work is unrealistic.

If you are serious about partnering with someone then you will need to sacrifice quite a bit more of the % earnings.

2 Likes

I agree on charlie… no one will work 50-50 share from PSD to WordPress… some of developers here works on 40-60 or 30-70…

I will also be involved and work to improve the theme, every day. And I will also work on customer support.
I understand that a lot of work to be done by the programmer, but I’m going to work a lot for the success on ThemeForest.

FOUND DEVELOPER!