Need suggestions for selecting a portfolio gallery theme

Can anyone help by suggesting themes that will play a brief video clip in a pop up window for a portfolio gallery theme?

Hello, I’m new here.

I’m a graphic designer and I do work for all things web, some print and other media, and motion graphics and videos.

I’m creating a brand new gallery portfolio website for myself, and I need a word press theme that pops up larger images when an image is selected - that’s pretty standard - but also will play a brief mp4 clip in a pop up window when a gallery image is clicked.

I cant tell if any of these themes do this, by just looking at themes.

Hi,

I have couple WordPress themes which can play a video in popup when you click on Portfolio item. The limitation is that you can have only Vimeo or YouTube videos. They are OnePage WordPress themes. Check the portfolio part on this themes (there are 4 configuration options for each portfolio item - it can load content on front page via Ajax, it can open a image in pop-up, it can open a video in pop-up, it can link to the external website).

Here are Themes:

thanks for posting those. I’m interested in one - but have some questions, so I’ll try to contact you personally. If that doesnt work, I’ll be back here to ask.

OK I could not figure out how to contact you personally. I have 2 questions about Cardea - is the layout configurable? I need the portfolio section to come second and then the “what we do” section afterwards.

also I saw a notice about their being some sort of error conflict between a wrod press importer and something called elementor. Has this been resolved?