Need some Feedback on my new Track...REJECTED

Hey Guys,

im new to AJ. I am selling Motion Graphics on VideoHive for 3 Years >> LINK <<
Now I would like to Upgrade my Portfolio with Stock Music and had two Rejections. I need some Feedback from this awesome Community to improove my Skills. Im working in the TV and Advertising Business for 10 Years as Multimedia Designer and Editor. I Produced POP Music exactly for the customers needs. And Sold a lot to my clients…but AJ rejects them. And i wold like to know why. Please give me some Feedback. Thanks a lot! :smiley:

TO MY TRACK: https://soundcloud.com/delafex/summer-preview/s-K7z5X

1 Like

I like this track, maybe they think it’s not commercial enough meaning they worry about it being useful for a variety of projects.

1 Like

Your track is nice.

1 Like

@LongXmusic +++. Like this one, maybe that high fq pluck is a bit annoying, !but it’s just taste, nothing to do with commercial utility.

1 Like

Thank you Guys,
i really appreciate that you like my Song. But it is frustrating, not to know the exact reason for this Rejection…
Spend so many Nights for Creating and Mastering this Song…I was thinking, that there are too many breaks in my Song. Found this in the Manuals: >> Pauses or breaks in a track can limit the number of visuals that can be supported. << GENERAL MUSIC INFO

This Feedback was in my Rejection Mail:
We have completed our review of “Summer” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.
Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:
This submission does not meet AudioJungle’s commercial production (samples/recording/mixing/mastering) standard, and its commercial composition/arrangement standard, unfortunately.

With this statement everything can be meant. Can anyone give me more constructive criticism?

1 Like

Sometimes it’s means a lot to improve your track, fro example if you receive something like mixing/mastering only. You know that they like it, but it’s just being made poorly and you could to try to dig out mixing and find what a problem. But yeah sometimes it’s shallow like this and yes you left in frustration that you don’t know where to start. I know it was discussed many times, they told us many times that they are reviewers not a teacher (and we know it well), i just feel like if only they can type 2 words in those messages, small tips (high fq or low end or something like drumline, even “just bad”), they could save great abundance of time for authors. Something that works for me for now it’s if my item being rejected i’m trying to step back a bit and make more simple track, i.e. play safe for a while and then try again to make something complex. Just don’t give up, we like your track and we have faith in you (atleast i do). Cheers! :smiley:

Hey FireLast,

thank you for your help and kind words.

Yeah that’s exactly my opinion! They would help us to learn what was no in the right quality or what was the problem. So we can do it better the next time. And its a fact that they would safe a lot of work and time with rejections in the future! If we don’t know what was wrong, maybe we do it with the next track and so on… Just two words…but hey i keep on doing what i love. So I will continue to submit my tracks and wait until one is accepted. This is actually against the logic but somehow these are the rules.

Nothing will change my passion. Even if a song was rejected. I love what I do and I believe in my work. My incentive is always to deliver the highest quality. An also learn about my mistakes. Thank you for your feedback and the nice words!

1 Like

Have you ever received only a part of those reasons? I always receive “commercial production (recording/mixing/mastering) standard, and its commercial composition/arrangement standard” but I’m not sure if it’s a standard thing or if it’s a standard only for me.

1 Like

@OvertSounds eah i receive them a lot. I found out i got shitty monitors and can’t mix right with them, so it’s a bit painful. One day when i will buy a new one i will remix all of my old tracks and submit all of them. i.e. they kinda doubled their work, before i found it :smiley:

That’s the spirit mate! :wink: :+1: :sunny:
Doing the same at this very moment. Submitting and submitting :smiley: