I need a feedback very very much

Hi friends) I need a feedback very much. I was hard rejected but I totally don’t understand the reason. The reviewer whote that “This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.” Somebody please explain me what is wrong with my music? Is it really so bad or may there could be some other reasons?

Hey :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3:

I think that the mixing is not matching nowdays standarts.

Try to listen top tracks here on AJ, especially in your favorite styles. Try to achieve that quality and sound. Your music must meet the profession standarts and have commercial value for video projects. Also I can recommend to learn on YouTube tutorials, courses more and keep going to write music. Write the music you would buy for yourself.
The quality of tracks on AJ is improving day by day so you have to match this and permanently work hard and learn I believe.
I wish you will get it!

Cheers :call_me_hand:t3:

Hi @esfasta, I actually think your track and the mix is excellent. I’m very surprised it got rejected, I think it’s top quality work! I hope they take the next one!

1 Like

Thank you @singhstudio for supporting me now because I’m very confused about this rejection. Wish you luck :heart: If you will have any ideas why I got the reject please let me know