need help with my theme,not working installation file - Invalid Content In File.

need help with my theme,not working installation file for the portotheme whem i go to my wordpress and try to install the new theme with porto.zip file,it says Invalid Content In File. I work witha ngo in colombi,we had a big problem with our hosting provider,changed,lost all the site with every file,so i adownloaded the theme again,but now i dont have support,please someone help. thanks

Hi @todospodemosayudar,

Please check and make sure you have purchased the WordPress theme not a html or Shopify theme.

Please check this helpful Theme Installation guide article:

Thanks

thanks,i was uploading it in the wrong section, but bnow the problem is that i cannot activate i,it says it was already activated. i changed hosting,all my sites were deleted,i couldnt pay with the qureintine of covid, so now i bought a new hosting 4for 4 years,and downloaded the theme again, but it says it was already activated in another site,that site doesnt exist,i willbe using it with the same domain ina new hosting,starting again,anything i can do?sorry for bad english,we are a ngo from colombia

To use purchase code again which already used in old hosting (mean theme license already registered) you have to unregister/deactivate the theme license from the old hosting/domain/website. you can not use the same purchase code for more than 1 website.

If you don’t have access of old website wp-admin where the theme registered/activated then you have to contact theme author and request them to unregister/deactivate the theme license from the old domain/website.

contact the theme Author and let them know How to Contact your purchased theme Author, the theme author will be happy to assist you within their scope.

Thanks