My template was rejected. Help me understand why?

Hello. My Glitch Titles template was rejected. I had confidence in this item and got rejected.
Need your help to understand. Thank you.

We’ve reviewed your submission…
Hi Almaz Aidarbekov,

Thanks for your submission.

After completing our review, we’ve determined that ‘Glitch Titles’ isn’t at the quality standard needed to continue forward with the review process on VideoHive. As the submission is too far off the standards we require, you’ll be unable to re-submit on this occasion.

Comments from your Quality team

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

We receive a lot of glitch animations, and therefore we’re very strict when reviewing these kinds of projects. Because there is so much competition in this genre, we only accept projects that we feel provide exceptional design quality and execution. Unfortunately, this project does not meet our high standards for this kind of style.

We look forward to seeing more of your work.

If you need some help meeting our submission requirements, be sure to take advantage of Envato Tuts+ tutorials, ask for feedback from your helpful community, and check out our support article.

We’d love for you to continue honing your craft and look forward to what you can come up with next time.

Regards,
Envato Market Team

In my opinion this one is good, I would accept it. The only thing to me is the background is not compeling, is just plain backgrounds without any effects rather than the color filter, did you submit it in the video display category ? to me it suits more as lower thirds or titles…

So, here’s my suggestions to you:

• work on the backgorunds (add effects, transitions, etc) using video placeholders and try resubmiting it into video display category.

• Or try submitting it as a lower third with some tweaks

Futhermroe I guess the case is probably theres too many of these titles already…

Good luck!

Personally, I liked it. I thought it looked real good. I’m a music contributor though, so I don’t really have a trained eye for the technical details.

Thank you MotionIdea for you reply. I submit it as titles.

Thank you SmartOwlMusic.

1 Like