Hi everyone, I need feedback on a job that was rejected

PRIVIEW MY PROJECT
What can you say about this project? Thanks in advance for the feedback and goodness to everyone

Here’s a comment from your Envato quality team reviewer:

Thank you for taking the time to ship your item. Unfortunately, this product does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

We get a lot of distorted / glitching title animations and therefore we are very strict when considering projects like this. Since there are so many competitors in this genre, we only accept projects that we believe provide exceptional quality in design and execution. Unfortunately, this project does not offer much new and outstanding visual quality that could surpass the projects we already have.

We appreciate your efforts and the time it took to create your item. And we’ll be happy to help make sure your next application meets our requirements. Here’s our tip:

Visit our forums and ask other contributors to provide feedback. Our helpful community will be happy to help.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items are rejected.

Please keep in mind that we have updated our watermarks. You can find the new Envato watermark in the help center here. This means that when submitting and resubmitting new items starting March 14, the new watermark must be used in the preview. Items submitted using the old watermark may be rejected. Read the full announcement post here.

Hello,
Sorry for you HR.
The market is really saturated with items like you and your item quality isnt better from them and simple to do, You need to come with better ideas and high techniques to accept your work.
HardEdgeie

Thank you so much
Will work

Hello,
As I think, the rejection reasons may be,

1. The glitch animation is very common glitch style. There are lot of items already.
  2. You’ve used basic RGB colors for glitch.
  3. All titles has same timing for the glitch effect. not random timings.

For your next glitch type projects, you can try adding different colors for glitch. Add some things like, random glowing, random blurs, chromatic aberration, lens distortion effects.

Hope this helps.

Thank you!